Lucknow is known as one of the most important cities of the country. After securing its place in the smart cities of India, Lucknow is now emerging in various sectors like retailing, manufacturing and commercial. Clearly, with the rise of modern infrastructure, the city is attracting many investors and home buyers.
The Real-Estate market of Lucknow has noticed a considerable growth in recent times. Changing ambition of the local population, rapid increase in economic activity, good salary packages and increased employment opportunities have encouraged the growth of Real-Estate market in Lucknow.
This sudden appearance of the real estate market in Lucknow can further be attributed to the rise in construction activity, the majority of which is being done in the residential sector. Real-Estate developers in Lucknow are building many townships on the outskirts of Lucknow.
With a view to give a fillip to the biotech sector, the Government has collaborated with local universities and industries, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, and the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur to set up a biotech park in Lucknow. This park plays a crucial role in the initial establishment phase of the start-up companies by furnishing key information concerning business avenues. It also provides easy access to the expertise of esteemed and successful scientists. This park can prove immensely beneficial for investors looking to invest in the biotech sector.
YOU MUST KNOW WHY BEFORE YOU ASK WHERE
- Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) has great plans to make Lucknow a world class city. Few of them include the upcoming 301 km Agra Lucknow Expressway, World class transportation facilities by constructing subways, flyovers, hotels, malls and multi-level parking lots, a connectivity between Raebareli and Sultanpur road is already in progress.
- Well-developed Infra Structure Being the capital of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has a great network of well- connected roads, flyovers that aid smooth transportation, high tech infrastructure, green belts etc. The City of Nawabs is well connected through railways. With the launch of metro project, the real estate market has been on a Rise. Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) is set to add another feather to the city’s transportation and infrastructure.
- Innovation by developers in the endeavour to satisfy their customers, the Real estate developers in Lucknow have trying new methods and features in the construction of flats. Thus, various properties are available that have unique designs and atmosphere.
- Flats with all amenities the flats that are being developed in Lucknow are fastened with all the new techniques and amenities. Amenities include parking area, exceptional connectivity with neighbouring cities, electricity supply round the clock, and closeness to schools, healthcare centres and shopping complexes. This isn’t the limit to the settlements that a resident enjoys yet there are loads of rewards. There are some key locations like Gomti Nagar, Sitapur Hardoi Road, Shaheed path, Sector-6, 7 and many more within the city experiencing such developments.
- Development of commercial zones (DCZ) involving shopping complexes is providing a considerable share in the economic expansion. Thus, the populations within the city are able to make a high source of income by making investments in such commercial sections.
- In the years to come, Lucknow will experience more developments in the real estate. These developments will bring along high profits for those who will invest at the right time. Non-residents can investigate the finest property alternatives with the assistance of an experienced real estate consultant. Some of the firms are also occupied in advising the property options. With such capital, an entity can find the residential or commercial unit within their preferred budget and preferable location.